Affiliate Disclosures: This page contains affiliate links to products. We may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases.
An iron workshop is one of the riskiest places to work, and without being careful, you can easily end up being bedridden. In extreme cases, you may even lose a limb or, in the worst-case scenarios, your life.
That is why it is paramount to practice recommended safety measures to enhance your safety when at these places.
One way of reducing the risk is by wearing safety gear, which includes protective clothing and ironworker boots. Everyone working in construction sites, carpenter, or iron and steel industry needs the ironworker boots.
They protect their toes from falling objects, stepping on sharp objects, or being pierced or cut by sharp nails and iron sheets. There are different types of ironworker protective boots to be used in different workplaces as per the need.
These boots are made to make them stretch as you walk, thus making them very comfortable to use during a busy day. The boot is 100% leather with a rubber sole, making it easy to bend the foot at will.
* The rubber shoe sole is an excellent shock Absorber
* It is versatile, making it easy to use in different environments, whether a muddy or dry place
* It has a composite safety toe to protect you from any impact, high voltage electricity, and more
It is highly-priced thus not pocket friendly
The boot has a fiberglass shank with a Vibram sole and a removable Ultimate Shock absorption footbed that you can use or remove depending on the need. It is also made from rigged tobacco turned leather to ensure you get all the necessary protection. Simultaneously, the boot is also fitted with steel safety toes to protect your feet from anything that could be falling from a higher story.
* A well designed non-slip sole to ensure stability on any floor
* Removable ultimate shock absorption footbed
* Made from rigged tobacco turned leather for total protection
* Steel safety toe to protect you from any falling heavy or sharp object
* ASTM certified to ensure maximum safety for peace of mind
* Very durable
* Poron comfort cushion insole
* Dual; density shock absorber lining
* Different designs to fit your need, Moc toe Max wear, Round toe Max Wear, Plain toe Max wear Wedge and more
* Very comfortable, can wear and work standing all day long with extreme comfort
Very highly-priced compared to many other work boots
When you compare the two brands the THOROGOOD BOOTS, MEN’S STEEL TOE 804-4364AMERICAN HERITAGE WORK BOOT stands out. It is ASTM certified which gives you peace of mind. However, the boots are also expensive with most designs available on Amazon for not less than USD 200.
When you think of having the right foot protection boot, it is also prudent to include the right insole, especially during winter. Insole benefits your feet by protecting your toes from fatigue and toe pain in freezing temperatures, making you very uncomfortable. You should also know that there are different types of protective boots to choose from depending on where you are working.